The right care for those you care about.
Our goal is to help people with serious illness live life fully, maintain their dignity and keep control over their lives. Our team of Hospice staff and volunteers provide a philosophy of care that helps and supports the patient as well as the patient’s loved ones.
Compassionate Care, Skilled Support.
Every day is a gift… every gift makes a difference.
When a loved one is faced with a life-limiting illness, it is never too early to think about hospice care. We encourage patients and their families to inquire about Hospice early, so our compassionate, skilled and caring staff and volunteers can help you receive the care and support you need. We support not only the patient but their loved one during and after this process.
Our compassionate hospice team includes:
- Hospice Physician who works in conjunction with the patient’s primary Physician to oversee the patients plan of care.
- A Registered Nurse who maintains communication and coordination among the entire hospice team.
- A Hospice Aide who assists with personal cares and bathing in a caring and compassionate way.
- A Social Worker who assists in providing emotional care to the patient and family, support with financial issues, help obtaining any county support (if needed), and assist in making funeral arrangements.
- Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapists are trained to promote comfort and safety and meet the needs of the patient.